CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI Certification Information
A General Overview of the Course:
Linux has become one of the most used operating systems in the world. Virtually everything including smartphones (Android), super computers and web servers make use of Linux. Resultantly, the demand for Linux professionals is very high. This course provides the students with knowledge which enables them to carry out the configuration, as well as troubleshooting of Linux systems. The students also given skills regarding performing management tasks on Linux systems.
This course has been designed especially for those professionals who need to learn more about the configuration, management and troubleshooting of systems involving Linux. It is also suitable for those who want to become Linux professionals in the future. In addition to that, professionals who have sufficient experience and knowledge of Linux but have no proof to show to employers can benefit from it too. By getting certified, they can get a validation of their skills easily.
About the Exam:
In order to get the CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI certification, the candidates must take the LXO-101 exam. Some details regarding this test are mentioned below:
- The exam consists of sixty questions and it must be completed within one and a half hour.
- It is a computer based exam.
- All of the questions are MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The candidates are supposed to achieve a minimum score of 500 in order to clear the exam. Marking takes place on a scale of 200 to 800.
- One exam voucher costs 188 dollars but if you are a CompTIA member, you have to pay only 148 dollars.
In order to get good grades in any exam, one must be well prepared. If you are in search of good quality preparation material, do check out the services offered by Linux Buddies.