HP0-S31 Exam – Managing Windows and Linux Server Systems
- Description of the exam:
This exam assesses the abilities of the enrolled candidates in relation to the management of Linux Sever Systems and Windows.
- Target audience:
This exam covers information for:
- System administrators
- System engineers
- And technicians who have to form, administer and troubleshoot Windows and Linux Server Operating Systems.
In order to clear the exam in a successful manner, the candidates should be able to carry out the following. The weightage of each section is given alongside it.
- Upgrade, Install and Configure Operating Systems – with a weightage of 25% in the final examination.
- Basic OS Performance Monitoring, Optimization and Tuning – with a weightage of 25% in the final examination.
- Perform Basic OS Troubleshooting – with a weightage of 25% in the final examination.
- Perform Operational and Administrative Tasks – with a weightage of 25% in the final examination.
- Exam Contents:
The exam will consist of a total of 60 questions. The included questions will be of following types:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
- Duration of exam:
The total time allotted to the candidates to complete the entire exam is 2 hours.
- Passing mark:
In order to emerge successful in the exam, it is necessary for the candidates to score a minimum of 60% marks in the final exam.
The candidates are allowed to opt for this exam in English, and Japanese languages only.
- Exam ID:
The ID for this exam is HP0-S31
If you aim at taking your preparation to the highest possible levels, then it is recommended that you get your preparation material from a trusted vendor, such as IT Security Certifications.