Red Hat Certified Engineer – RHCE Exam
Compared to numerous other certification programmes in the IT sector, the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Exam is different because of its focus on the active participation and accomplishment related testing of existing skills. The exam guarantees that the enrolled candidates has the skills required for key networking services, installation, debugging, and configuration in Red Hat Linux set-up. Certification Lab Exam is combined with the RH300.
- Particulars having experience of the extensive system administration experience on the present version of Red Hat administration. Otherwise, having considerable experience on a current version.
- Particulars who had selected the previous version of Red Hat Linux, but are experienced with the current version and want to update their certification
- Individuals who had given the exam before but did not pass.
Practical knowledge and skills mentioned in the above points are necessary. Individuals who are lacking the current experience and following skills will not hold a strong position in the exam. They will be incapable of passing the certification exam.
RHCE examination is an accomplishment related practical exam on a live system compromising of the following:
- Section 1: Troubleshooting & System Maintenance (2.5 hours)
- Section 2: Installation &Configuration (3 hours)
- For passing the exam, it is necessary to:
Score above 80 for Section 1, consisting of 5 compulsory and 5 optional problems
- Successful completion of the 5 compulsory troubleshooting problems within one hour of that section’s start time
- Score above 70% on the RHCT-level skills for Section 2 (candidates achieving this but not point 4 will still earn the RHCT Certificate)
- Score above 70% on the RHCE-level skills for Section 2
Good preparation guarantees first attempt success in the exam under consideration. For high quality preparation material, visit Linux Buddies.